Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ALMOST DONE!

Just a quick little update...

I am down to just four more radiation treatments. WOO HOO! I'm not sure my skin could take anymore than that. I am burnt to a crisp and it may just get worse over this week. Yikes! The pain from the burn may even be worse than the mastectomy surgery. But, I see the end in sight and that is keeping my spirits up. I even have a special day planned for my final appointment. The girls, Eric and I are staying at a hotel downtown and having a pool partyyyyy (weather permitting, of course).

2 comments:

  1. Will be standing at the finish line cheering you on... You are the Heart Warrior and I AM so moved by your Strength. Do you know I Adore you? And, I Love You More and Beyond... Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. You look fantastic. I wish you luck finishing your radiation treatments. I opted not to go through it. - no regrets....
    Take care I will be reading your blog, if you get a chance please stop by mine......

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete